The old way of getting a divorce is an out-of-date, costly system. It sets couples up as adversaries fighting over marital assets and liabilities. In our experience, going the conventional route gets you a predictable outcome … a battle that drags on, sometimes for years – often in court – with high attorney’s fees and costs.
MacLean Law Believes There’s A Better Way
Our attorneys together have over 45 years of trial experience with proven negotiating skills to creatively resolve your case – from the most complex to the “simple” divorce. We can’t eliminate the emotional pain, but we can mitigate the destructive effects of divorce on your life.
MacLean Law Approach
- We focus on solutions.
- We are aware of the cost of litigation.
- We are open to using the full range of alternative dispute approaches.
- We understand the divorce process can take an emotional toll.
- We have the skills to de-escalate a situation.
- We understand the value of being proactive.
- Yet, if litigation is necessary, we have the reputation and trial skills to vigorously represent you in court.
Who Can Use MacLean Law’s Approach?
Our solution-oriented approach is both a skill and a mindset. If you want results and are ready to take appropriate action, you can!